We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Disable expand/collapse when double clicking on the text (treeview)

Is there some way to disable expand/collapse event when double clicking on the text. Rather, the user should only be able to expand/collapse a node if he/she clicks on the plus sign next to the text. I couldn''t find out a way to do this but i am pretty sure it can be done. I tried to do this programatically in the beforeExpand event but it works very slow so it first expands and then collapses very quickly. Thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 26, 2004 12:25 AM UTC

Hi, Our TreeViewAdv control was modelled on the .NET TreeView, and this is how the TreeView behaves too. Hence we had to incorporate similar behavior in our control for consistency purposes. I have consulted the development team regarding the above implementation, and will update you with more information as soon as they get back to me. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon