We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Programatically set TreeNodeAdv into labl edit mode

How do you do this? In the grid it is "BeginEdit" Also: Why is the forum search so bad? Usually the results I get back (if at all) are not necessarily accurate. I have noticed that when I type more thatn one word I usually (if not always) get 0 results.. I woul dhope that this would be better so i dont have to ask question like this that are probably really simple.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 25, 2004 02:27 PM UTC

Wow My spelling sucks!! Sorry! Anyway.. I did find treeView1.BeginEdit(..) AND I did find events like BeforeEdit.. But didn''t see an AfterEdit.. how do you know when the edit is complete?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 26, 2004 12:17 AM UTC

Hi, Thanks for your feedback on the Forum Search utility. I have conveyed this to our website administrator. To be able to edit the TreeNodeAdv at runtime you would have to set the TreeViewAdv''s LabelEdit property to true as shown in the code below : TreeViewAdv.LabelEdit = true; You could then edit it by clicking on it or by striking the F2 key. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 26, 2004 12:27 AM UTC

Try the TreeViewAdv NodeEditorValidated event for editing is complete. There isn''t any easy way to detect editing cancelled though.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon