We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

NuGet packages

Hi,

Do you have those libraries:

Syncfusion.Chart.Base.dll
Syncfusion.Chart.Windows.dll
Syncfusion.Compression.Base.dll
Syncfusion.Diagram.Base.dll
Syncfusion.Diagram.Windows.dll
Syncfusion.Edit.Windows.dll
Syncfusion.Grid.Base.dll
Syncfusion.Grid.Windows.dll
Syncfusion.Grid.Windows.XmlSerializers.dll
Syncfusion.OCRProcessor.Base.dll
Syncfusion.Pdf.Base.dll
Syncfusion.PdfViewer.Windows.dll
Syncfusion.Shared.Base.dll
Syncfusion.Shared.Windows.dll
Syncfusion.Tools.Base.dll
Syncfusion.Tools.Windows.dll

available as NuGet packages? I searched but didn't found. I searched on this site:

but couldn't confirm that this is what I need.

Best regards,
Klaudiusz

7 Replies

EN enova February 16, 2016 08:51 AM UTC

Hi,

I search for windows forms, .Net40.

Best regards,
Klaudiusz

KP Kanimozhi Pandian Syncfusion Team February 17, 2016 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Klaudiusz,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Yes. The requested Syncfusion assemblies are available as NuGet packages in the following link.

http://nuget.syncfusion.com/package/windows-forms.

Please refer to the following link to know more about Syncfusion NuGet Packages installation and configuration.

http://help.syncfusion.com/extension/syncfusion-nuget-packages/nuget-install-and-configuration

Note :
Syncfusion.Grid.Windows.XmlSerializers.dll is not available as NuGet. We can use the Syncfusion.Grid.Windows.dll instead of Syncfusion.Grid.Windows.XmlSerializers.dll since same usage can be done by Syncfusion.Grid.Windows.dll. If you are more specific to use the assembly Syncfusion.Grid.Windows.XmlSerializers.dll, kindly let us know the scenario which demands that assembly. So that we can proceed further.

Thanks,
Kanimozhi K.P.

EN enova April 4, 2016 06:25 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you. It works. I get errors when restoring packages with the newest NuGet Package Maqnager in Visual Studio 2015 (v.3.4.1.807, on 3.3.0.167 it works ok). Do you know what can be wrong? I'll report this issue in NuGet but maybe you know something.

Best regards,
Klaudiusz

EN enova April 4, 2016 06:53 AM UTC

Hi,

Best regards,
Klaudiusz

KP Kanimozhi Pandian Syncfusion Team April 5, 2016 12:56 PM UTC

Hi Klaudiusz,
As you mentioned in your previous update the Syncfusion NuGet packages works fine with previous versions of NuGet Package Manager and we could reproduce this issue with the latest version (V3.4.1.807). The issue is with latest version of NuGet package manager in Visual Studio 2015. Please refer to below link.

https://github.com/NuGet/Home/issues/2439
So, kindly downgrade the NuGet Package Manager to previous version (3.3.0.167) to resolve the issue for now.
Follow the below steps to downgrade NuGet package Manager.

1.      Navigate to Visual Studio->Tools->Extensions and Updates.

2.      Select NuGet Package Manager for Visual Studio 2015 and click Uninstall button. Refer to below image.

3.      Close the Visual Studio.

4.      Download the previous version (v3.3) of NuGet package manager form here. 
5.      Double click the downloaded .vsix file, now the NuGet package manager will be installed in your machine.

6.      Open Visual Studio and continue.

Thanks,
Kanimozhi K.P.

EN enova April 5, 2016 01:06 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for information. 

Best regards,
Klaudiusz

KP Kanimozhi Pandian Syncfusion Team April 6, 2016 11:30 AM UTC

Hi Klaudiusz,

Please Get back to us if you have any other query.

Thanks,
Kanimozhi K.P.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon