We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How to update the Database while performing CRUD Operation?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

122090 Feb 16,2016 04:00 PM UTC Feb 19,2016 12:49 PM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Oscar Daniel Vega Castaneda
Asked On February 16, 2016 04:00 PM UTC

How to update the Database while performing CRUD Operation?????

I've this GridGroupingControl (red marked) binding to List Of a Entity. I need update database from that grid, I mean... insert, update and delete. How I can do that?

Amal Raj Umapathy Selvam [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 17, 2016 02:52 PM UTC

Hi Oscar,

Thank you for contacting  Syncfusion Support.

Query
Suggestions
Insert , update, delete the records in the grid
We already have dashboard explaining how to add and delete records in both GridGroupingControl and the datasource. Please refer the sample from the below location.

<Installed Location>\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\<Installed Version>\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\Data Sources\IBindingList Demo\CS

Please let us know, If you need further clarification.

Regards,
Amal Raj U.

Oscar Daniel Vega Castaneda
Replied On February 18, 2016 07:48 PM UTC

Amal,

Thank you for your quickly answer, but, that isn't I need.

I've a GridGroupingControl and I need use the AddNewRow section  (GGC.TableDescriptor.AllowNew = true) to add a new record and update my Entity and so update my database.

Can you understand me?

Pavithra Kodiyarasan [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 19, 2016 12:49 PM UTC

Hi Oscar,

Thanks for your update.

You can directly add the record by using AddNewRecord Section. You can set this section before the details or after the details. You can enable the AddNewRecord Section by using following code.

this.gridGroupingControl1.TopLevelGroupOptions.ShowAddNewRecordBeforeDetails = true;

Please refer the following sample for Add,update,delete records in database.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/122090/ze/WindowsFormsApplication1697376665

Regards,

Pavithra K.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;