We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

All Syncfusion Dialogs flicker on page load...

I have several Syncfusion dialogs that are ShowOnInit = false. When the page loads, all of the content in those dialogs is visible for about a full second, I guess, before the DOM loads. I've tried using normalize and a few other things but I can't get this to stop. Do you have a solution for such an issue?

3 Replies

SN Sasikala Nagarajan Syncfusion Team February 10, 2016 01:12 PM UTC

Hi Corey,
Sorry for the delay,
We have analyzed your reported requirement. Currently there is no inbuilt option to achieve your reported requirement in our EJ Dialog component. But we can achieve your reported requirement, by overriding the CSS of the dialog control content area.
We have sets visibility hidden to div element while initializing the div using content template property as like below code,

[cshtml]

@Html.EJ().Dialog("dialog").ContentTemplate(@<div style="visibility:hidden">Dialog 1 loaded</div>).ClientSideEvents(e => e.Create("created")).ShowOnInit(false)

Then, we have changed this visibility value to visible, once the control has been created using the client side event “create” which will trigger once the control has been created completely.
Please refer the below code example

[cshtml]

@Html.EJ().Dialog("dialog").ContentTemplate(@<div style="visibility:hidden">Dialog 1 loaded</div>).ClientSideEvents(e => e.Create("created")).ShowOnInit(false)

[script]

function created(args) {

this.element.find(">div > div").css("visibility", "visible")

}

Please check with the given solution and let us know if you have further queries. We will be happy to help you out.

Regards,
Sasikala Nagarajan

CT Corey Thompson February 10, 2016 07:48 PM UTC

You're kidding me?! :) Why didn't I think of that one? So simple. 

Thank you, Sasikala. Life saver. I have so many places I can apply something like this.

SN Sasikala Nagarajan Syncfusion Team February 11, 2016 07:03 AM UTC

Hi Corey,

Thanks for the update,

Please get back to us if you need further assistance and we will be happy to help you.

Regards,

Sasikala Nagarajan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon