We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DataGrid.RowDetailsTemplate

Hi,

I would like to use on SfDataGrid something similar to standard WPF DataGrid.RowDetailsTemplate, but I'm not able to find it.
Is it avalaible something that's similar to it ?

I have a scenario with a grid that has a lot of columns and an image.
I would like to put in the main columns on the grid only the most used fields of the managed datacontext objects.
Instead, I'd like to put all the complete object fields together in the RowDetailView (using Binding).
So, in this case, the user could open some details on some selected records and see and/or modify all the data inside it.

Please refer to the attached zip file.
I'd like something similar to your Master-Details view, but, I don't like a Grid is shown when a detail is opened.
Instead I'd like a detail view similar to your "CellMerge" demo is shown, but not a DataGrid with fixed columns.
Beside an Image I'd like to show a grid with labels and EditBoxes where the user can see all the additional information related to the record just detailed, and, in addition, he can also edit and change them.

Can you help me?

Attachment: syncfusion1_9090c1b8.zip

1 Reply

SP Sowndaiyan Paulpandi Syncfusion Team February 9, 2016 10:08 AM UTC

Hi Silvio,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We considered this “RowDetailsTemplate support in SfDataGrid as a feature and a support incident  has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Regards,

Sowndaiyan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon