We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Syncfusion.Tools.Wpf.Aero2 failed to load

Hello,

I am using Syncfusion for WPF on Win8.1

I can run app from my PC.

When I deploy to WIN7 or WIN XP PC, applications terminate.

I made detail investigation of stack trace and found that Syncfusion.Tools.Wpf.Aero2 failed to load (failed to load on my PC with WIN 8.1 also, but app runs)

WIN 8 is using Aero2 and WIN 7 Aero.

How can I get Syncfusion.Tools.Wpf.Aero2.dll.

Thank You.

msg. from stack t:
'Syncfusion.Tools.Wpf.Aero2' failed to load in the 'Load' binding context of the AppDomain with ID 1...

4 Replies

RG Rajkumar Ganesamoorthy Syncfusion Team February 8, 2016 09:51 AM UTC

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have analyzed your reported issue, the reported issue was fixed internally. So could you please provide details about your Essential Studio Version and .net framework. It will help us to proceed further on this.

Regards,
Rajkumar G.

VC Vladimir Culum February 8, 2016 01:29 PM UTC

Hi Rajakumar,

Thanks for update. I am using Studio 13.3.0.7 and I had problem with .NET 4.5.6.

Thank You.

VC Vladimir Culum replied to Vladimir Culum February 8, 2016 01:37 PM UTC

Hi Rajakumar,

Thanks for update. I am using Studio 13.3.0.7 and I had problem with .NET 4.5.6.

Thank You.

Sorry, type.

I was using 4.5.1, and I have problem with 4.6.

RG Rajkumar Ganesamoorthy Syncfusion Team February 9, 2016 09:53 AM UTC

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for your update.

A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Rajkumar G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon