We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Knockout support for the ejTreeMap control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

121882 Feb 3,2016 10:19 AM UTC Feb 5,2016 01:44 PM UTC JavaScript 1
Tags: ejTreeMap
Thomas Elbek
Asked On February 3, 2016 10:19 AM UTC

Is there knockout.js support for the TreeMap control in the Javascript platform?, I can't find any knockout sample in the Treemaps sample folder.

I have found the ej.widget.ko.min.js javascript file, which I believe contains knockout bindinghandlers. Is the dataSource proerty on the TreeMap supported by ej.widget.ko.min.js?

Thanks in advance for any informaiton re. this topic.

Thomas

Jaganprabu D [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 5, 2016 01:44 PM UTC

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for using syncfusion products.

Query: Is there knockout.js support for the TreeMap control in the Javascript platform?

Yes. TreeMap control supports knockout support in javascript platform. We have prepared sample which supports binding dataSource proerty. Pleae find the sample from below location.

http://jsplayground.syncfusion.com/frhichfp

We have planned to include Knockout sample in any one of our upcoming volume releases.

Regards,
Jaganprabu.D

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;