We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PDF and PDFViewer issue

When I open a pdf with the PDF Viewer it renders incorrectly and when I print it is also incorrect. I have attached 2 images, the image called wrong.png is what the syncfusion pdf viewer renders and prints and the image called correct is what all other viewers render and print.

Thanks,

Shaun

Attachment: D_f73e5f26.7z

3 Replies

BS Balasubramanian Sundararajan Syncfusion Team January 18, 2016 07:29 AM UTC

Hi Shaun,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We could see that there are some difference in the display of the PDF document from your screenshot. Can you please provide us the PDF document in which you are facing this issues? So that we can analyze more on the issue and assist you better. If the document contains any confidential information, please create a Direct Trac incident and upload you document in that incident.

Please let us know if you need any further information.

Thanks,
Balasubramanian S

SV Shaun Verduyn January 19, 2016 12:44 PM UTC

Hi Balasubramanian,

I have attached an example PDF for you, if you open it with Adobe, Microsoft Edge, Sumatra etc. it displays correctly.

Thanks,

Shaun

Attachment: Clamp_Assy_43e13e8c.7z

BS Balasubramanian Sundararajan Syncfusion Team January 20, 2016 10:40 AM UTC

Hi Shaun,

We are able to reproduce the issue and we suspect this to be a defect. We have create a separate incident under your account. Kindly log on to the below link to follow up on the incident created,

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Thanks,
Balasubramanian S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon