We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How do I properly setup a boolean checkbox in a grid with table data?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

121623 Jan 8,2016 02:36 PM Jan 11,2016 04:42 AM JavaScript 1
Tags: ejGrid
Jim Thane
Asked On January 8, 2016 02:36 PM

I am trying to setup a Boolean checkbox in a ejGird. What is the proper way to use an html table of data with an ejGrid. If I use "<td>false</td>" in the data table then the grid shows "false" instead of a checkbox. If I define the field as type:"boolean" then a checkbox is shown but it is initialized as always checked even if the data table has a false value. Could you provide an example to do this the correct way?

Prasanna Kumar Viswanathan [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 11, 2016 04:42 AM

Hi Jim,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We able to reproduce the mentioned issue at our end and a support incident has been created under your account to resolve the issue. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Regards,
Prasanna Kumar N.S.V

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;