We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Not able to print table cell content

Hi,

I have a content  having string value i.e. \456  in table . While converting the doc  to pdf , table is getiing disorted(complete table is not displaying).

5 Replies

SR Suganya Rathinam Syncfusion Team January 7, 2016 05:42 AM UTC

Hi Venkatesh,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We are unable to reproduce the mentioned table preservation issue in Word to PDF conversion using DocIO with the given details. Kindly revert back to us with the following details to analyze further about the issue at our end.

·       Working scenario along with the sample or complete code snippet used at your end.
·       Input template document (Word document) used.
·       Data sets used for Mail merge Process (If performing Mail merge).
·       Screenshot of your output or expected output document.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Suganya

VE Venkatesh January 7, 2016 10:41 AM UTC

Hi Suganya,

Thanks for looking into the issue.

Actually my issue :-
I am creating a table structure .
In that table structure if any column contain text value as \456  then table structure is getting distorted while previewing the pdf document using pdfviewercontrol.
I have attached both table structure and distorted table structure after previewing the pdf document.

Below is the code snippet for previewing the pdf document :-

DocToPDFConverter converter = new DocToPDFConverter();
PdfDocument pdfDoc = converter.ConvertToPDF(document);   

MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream();
 pdfDoc.Save(ms);
 PdfViewerControl pdfViewerControl = new PdfViewerControl();                        
 pdfViewerControl.Load(ms);

Window window = new Window();
window.Content = pdfViewerControl;
window.Show();

Thanks & Regards,
Venkatesh 

Attachment: Structure_f5eafbcc.rar

VE Venkatesh January 8, 2016 05:24 AM UTC

Hi Suganya,

Yesterday i have sent attachment and code snippet of print preview.
I am also attaching the pdf file. Use this file  to do print preview using pdfviewercontrol.
Hopefully issue will reproduce.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkatesh

Attachment: PdfFile_d2815634.rar

PR Parthipan R Syncfusion Team January 8, 2016 11:32 AM UTC

Hi Venkatesh,

Thank you for your update.
We are glad to let you know that the issue “Table cell content was not able to print” has been resolved internally. The fix for this issue will be included in our Essential studio Volume 4 release which is estimated to roll out in the mid of January, 2016. 

We will update you once the Essential Studio volume 4 release is available for download. 

Regards,

Parthipan

PR Parthipan R Syncfusion Team January 14, 2016 06:41 AM UTC

Hi Venkatesh,

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio Volume 4, 2015 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/121657/essential-studio-2015-volume-4-final-release-v13-4-0-53-is-available-for-download                                              

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

Regards,

Parthipan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon