We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How can i display hijri calender

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

121534 Dec 27,2015 08:00 AM Dec 28,2015 10:46 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: DateTimePickerAdv
dev
Asked On December 27, 2015 08:00 AM

Hi,

My questions is how can I use the datetimepicker as a hijri datetimepicker. Is there any control available in syncfusion for choosing hijri datetime ?

Regards,

Senthil Kumaran Rajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 28, 2015 05:03 AM

Hi Dev,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

The reported requirement can be achieved by assigning the culture to the DateTimePickerAdv. Please make use of the below code example.

Code Example[C#]:

//To set the culture for Hijri Format

this.dateTimePickerAdv1.Culture = new System.Globalization.CultureInfo("ar-sa");

We have prepared the sample for your reference and it can be downloaded from here.

Sample : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/121534/ze/HijriCalender1720435233

Also, refer to the following screenshot for further reference.

Screenshot :

Regards,
Senthil

dev
Replied On December 28, 2015 09:54 AM

Thanx Senthil. it solves my problem :)

Senthil Kumaran Rajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 28, 2015 10:46 PM

Hi Dev,

Thank you for your update.

We are glad to know that, your requirement has been achieved. Please let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Senthil

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;