We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Virtualization and scrolling with CandleStick sfCharts

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

121520 Dec 23,2015 04:17 AM Dec 28,2015 02:26 AM WPF 3
Tags: SfChart
Ajay Britto
Asked On December 23, 2015 04:17 AM

I am looking to show a candle stick chart for a historic date range for study. I am trying to understand 2 things
1. Does sfChart support virtualization? Meaning can i load some data in memory and rest on demand based on the user scrolling or panning?
2. How do i control what range is shown on the view area? in my case i would like to control the rage of primary axis and secondary axis to be auto ranged.

Santhiya Arulsamy [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 24, 2015 07:53 AM

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

Query: Can I load some data in memory and rest on demand based on the user scrolling or panning?

We have prepared a sample based on your requirement.

Query: How do I control what range is shown on the view area?

We can control the range of the view area by using the ActualRangeChanged event in the range axis. Event argument is with ActualMinimum, ActualMaximum, VisibleMinimum and VisibleMaximum properties. Based on the ActualMinimum, ActualMaximum property values, we can set the VisibleMinimum, VisibleMaximum property values to control the view range.

Sample: AutoScrolling_121520

Thanks,

Santhiya A

Ajay Britto
Replied On December 26, 2015 02:01 AM

Thank you

Santhiya Arulsamy [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 28, 2015 02:26 AM

Hi Ajay,

Thank you for the feedback.

Please contact us if you need any further assistance .

Regards,

Santhiya A.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;