We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Virtualization and scrolling with CandleStick sfCharts

I am looking to show a candle stick chart for a historic date range for study. I am trying to understand 2 things
1. Does sfChart support virtualization? Meaning can i load some data in memory and rest on demand based on the user scrolling or panning?
2. How do i control what range is shown on the view area? in my case i would like to control the rage of primary axis and secondary axis to be auto ranged.

3 Replies

SA Santhiya Arulsamy Syncfusion Team December 24, 2015 12:53 PM UTC

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

Query: Can I load some data in memory and rest on demand based on the user scrolling or panning?

We have prepared a sample based on your requirement.

Query: How do I control what range is shown on the view area?

We can control the range of the view area by using the ActualRangeChanged event in the range axis. Event argument is with ActualMinimum, ActualMaximum, VisibleMinimum and VisibleMaximum properties. Based on the ActualMinimum, ActualMaximum property values, we can set the VisibleMinimum, VisibleMaximum property values to control the view range.

Sample: AutoScrolling_121520

Thanks,

Santhiya A

AB Ajay Britto December 26, 2015 07:01 AM UTC

Thank you

SA Santhiya Arulsamy Syncfusion Team December 28, 2015 07:26 AM UTC

Hi Ajay,

Thank you for the feedback.

Please contact us if you need any further assistance .

Regards,

Santhiya A.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon