We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Tooltip lineChart

Hello,

i use the line Chart in an project, but i have a little problem, maybe you
guys could help me.

The Trackball shows the tooltip of each line, i would like to have all line data in only one toolttip because
it doesnt look so nice like it is right now.

1 Reply

SK Sanjith Kesavan Syncfusion Team December 22, 2015 08:41 AM UTC

Hi Ruzic,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. We have analyzed your query. Currently we are not having support for avoid overlapping of tooltip in the trackball. So we have logged feature request for displaying trackball tooltip in the single <div>. For the better follow up we have created the branch incident under your account.

As of now, we have prepared the workaround sample for showing the trackball tooltip of the all series in the single <div>. In the sample we have hidden the default tooltip created for the trackball. Instead of that we have created the new <div> and appended the tooltip text for the both series in this <div>. Please find the below screenshot.

In the above screenshot, we have shown x and y value for both of the series in the same <div>.

We have prepared the sample as per your requirement. Please find the sample from the below location.
Sample Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/121496/ze/Trackball-1206419450

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards,
Sanjith K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon