We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Jquery is not defined

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

121384 Dec 8,2015 03:51 PM UTC Dec 9,2015 09:43 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms 1
Tags: General
Dario
Asked On December 8, 2015 03:51 PM UTC

Hi,

i'm suddenly getting the "jquery is not defined" error, in the jquery easing script. This is even though obviously i'm rendering the Jquery script BEFORE jquery easing, in fact it was working until yesterday, and then it suddenly is giving me this error.
The strange thing is, the error is inside jquery.easing.min.js, even though i'm NOT rendering a min version of jquery easing, but a simple jquery.easing.1.3.js
How is this possible?

thanks

Varalakshmi R.S [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 9, 2015 09:43 AM UTC

Hi Dario,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

Could you please check whether there are multiple jQuery scripts referred in your sample application? If yes, please remove other scripts and then try to run your sample. This error occurs when there are more than one jQuery script is referred. If the issue exists still, could you please share the issue reproducible sample with us? We will check the sample and update more details.

Regards,
Varalakshmi

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;