We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Deployment

I'm testing if the PivotGrid JS control can be used in my environment. That is: an apache tomcat server on which runs a mondrian xmla server. And on it I want to deploy your component (probably the OlapClient).

I looked at the sample in Visual Studio and saw cs files and references to ASP. Does this mean I've to run it on a MS IIS server or using the mono project?

The documentation mentions server-side libraries. Can all these files be run on my tomcat server? There is also a Microsoft.AnalysisServices.AdomdClient mentioned. I hope this is only needed when MS SQL Server SSAS will be used.

1 Reply

NM Narendhran M Syncfusion Team December 8, 2015 12:52 PM UTC

Hi Frank,
We regret to let you know that our OlapClient component could not be used in tomcat server whereas it supports Mondrian.   Also the control could not be used in Mono project if it is based on Linux, it could be used by hosting on IIS.  If the Mono project mentioned in your update is not related to Linux, kindly share us the further details and the OS used in the machine in which the project is deployed.

The Microsoft.AnalysisServices.AdomdClient.dll is always required for rendering of our OLAP components as the dll has been used for adopting the connection between our control and database.

Regards,
Narendhran M.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon