We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Missing/Incomplete TypeScript Definitions in ej.widgets.all.d.ts

Hello,
I have file ej.widgets.all.d.ts version 13.3.0.7 and I found out that it is missing many enumerations, or the methods are incomplete. 

Example: 
ej.datavisualization.Diagram.PortVisibility
ej.datavisualization.Diagram.PortShapes

class Diagram extends EJ.Core.Widget { 
Missing a lot of functions and properties when compared to the API reference. http://help.syncfusion.com/js/api/ejdiagram 

Is it a bug or the tyescript definitions file is just not updated? 

3 Replies

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team December 1, 2015 10:46 AM UTC

Hi Marek,

Currently we don’t have typescript support for enums and some methods. We have already logged “Typescript support for enums and methods” as a feature. This feature will be available in our volume 4,2015 release, which is scheduled to release in the mid of December,2015.

Regards,
Shyam G

MD Maarten Docter April 25, 2016 12:12 PM UTC

Hi,

Any update on this? The current TypeScript definition files (14.1.0.41) still throw lots of errors of missing exported Enums etc.
What's the point of having *.d.ts files when they are incomplete and break my build? 

AS Abinaya Subbiah Syncfusion Team April 27, 2016 10:03 AM UTC

Hi Marek,    

Reported issue reproduced in “ej.widgets.all.d.ts”. We have fixed the issue and the fix will be included in our upcoming Volume 1, 2016 Service Pack 1, which is expected to be roll out at end of April, 2016.     

Until then please use “ej.widgets.all.d.ts” file from downloaded Nuget package. You can download Nuget package from following link,   

Regards,   
Abinaya S.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon