We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Remove animation on month change

I would like to know if there is a way to remove the animation when changing months on sfCalendar using the next and previous arrows.
Right now it a couple of seconds doing a sort of slide, i would like to make it instantaneous, like in the Scheduler sample.

6 Replies

PB Priyanga Balasubramaniam Syncfusion Team November 25, 2015 08:39 AM UTC

Hi Ric Silva,

Thank You for using Syncfusion products.

We have prepared a workaround sample which tries to meet your requirement. In this sample we have overridden the "CalendarDayButton" style and set SlideTransition duration as 0 to avoid slide transition while clicking navigation buttons. Please download the sample from the below location.

Sample: SfCalendar_Sample

Regards,
Priyanga B

RS Ric Silva November 26, 2015 09:11 AM UTC

Thanks

RS Ric Silva November 26, 2015 10:24 AM UTC

There seems to be an issue with your sample

i added SelectedDateBackground="Red" on the calendar, and it seems it doesn't work, also today background isn't changed, this also happens on my project.

PB Priyanga Balasubramaniam Syncfusion Team November 27, 2015 09:11 AM UTC

Hi Ric Silva,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have modified the last updated sample which tries to meet you requirement. In this sample we have added "VisualStateManager" in "CalendarDayButton" control template. Please download the sample from the below location.

Sample: SfCalendarModified_Sample

Regards,
Priyanga B

RS Ric Silva November 30, 2015 08:55 AM UTC

Thank you , this meets my requirements

PB Priyanga Balasubramaniam Syncfusion Team November 30, 2015 09:10 AM UTC

Hi Ric Silva,

Thank you for your update.

Please let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards,
Priyanga B

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon