We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Drag area text in version 13.3460.0.12

Hi,

I update the controls to 13.3460.0.12 version.

And the uploadBox DragAreaText property doesn't exits now, and the DropAreaText doen't work.

Also, for drop downlist control, I fill the items with the SelectMethod and the property text, now is always empty.

3 Replies

KS Kalai Selvi Rajendran Syncfusion Team November 23, 2015 01:09 PM UTC

Hi Manolo,

Query 1: I update the controls to 13.3460.0.12 version. And the uploadBox DragAreaText property doesn't exits now, and the DropAreaText doen't work.

In latest version of the product, in Uploadbox the property name called dragAreaText has been changed to dropAreaText. Please find the sample below.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/121231/ze/WebApplication22067548253

Query 2 : Also, for dropdownlist control, I fill the items with the SelectMethod and the property text, now is always empty.

We were unable to find your exact issue. Could you please share us the following details,

i.                     Does the text in dropdownlist is null on initial rendering?

ii.                   Whether the text argument value is empty on select event?

Regards,

M.R. Kalai Selvi

MA Manolo November 23, 2015 03:29 PM UTC

mmm.... I run your example, and when I upload a file, the box for upload is render wrong

Also, the property DropAreaTex in aspx doesn't work

<ej:UploadBox ID="UploadBox1" AllowDragAndDrop="true" runat="server" DropAreaText="Hello world">
</ej:UploadBox>

For my second question, I'll prepare an example, but I need solve this.

ES Ezhil S Syncfusion Team November 24, 2015 10:49 AM UTC

Hi Manolo,

We were able to reproduce the problem with UploadBox and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents  

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Ezhil S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon