We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

cascading on drop down List

Hi,

I've these tables with this structure:

Table System

ID int
Name nvarchar

Table Campaign

ID int
IdSystem int
Name nvarchar

I want two dropdownlist in with these data in cascading, the problem is: For doing cascading I need rename the ID of System Table to IdSystem, Then cascading works fine, but I can't do it. So:

How can I do cascading with my relationship?

Thanks

1 Reply

AP Arun Palaniyandi Syncfusion Team November 19, 2015 05:38 PM UTC

Hi Manolo,
Thanks for the update,
Query:” I want two dropdownlist in with these data in cascading, the problem is: For doing cascading I need rename the ID of System Table to IdSystem ,hen cascading works fine, but I can't do it. So: How can I do cascading with my relationship?”
In our Dropdown we have set  one column as the foreign key and if that corresponding foreign key column matches the column in other table then the cascading operation will be done. It will be given in the DataValueField property and if the value matches, then cascading works . Therefore you need to rename the ID to IdSystem. So your Query is not possible as the behavior of the DropdownList is like that.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
Regards,
Arun P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon