We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

StackingColumnSeries labels getting cut off

I have an sfChart which uses several StackingColumnSeries to create a display like what is seen below:

In order to get the label on top of the chart, I had to use a labeltemplate for the chart adornment.  Is this the correct approach?  I ask because I'm running into an issue which can be seen below, where the label is occasionally cut off (this only seems to happen for the chart on the left side by the way):

I'm not sure how to get the column to adjust so it's not up against the edge (and therefore not displaying the label).  Thanks.

3 Replies

SA Santhiya Arulsamy Syncfusion Team November 18, 2015 02:48 PM UTC

Hi Cameron,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have analyzed your requirement. Could you please confirm the following image as your requirement?

Please let us know, if this is your requirement.

Screenshot: Column_Series_Auto_2

Thanks,

Santhiya A.

CF Cameron Flores November 18, 2015 03:48 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.  I looked at your screenshot and that's close to what I'm trying to accomplish, but not quite.  The difference is, for the far left column where you're showing the adornment position as below, I still want it to be above - just not cut off.  Currently it gets cut off sometimes.  So I guess I want, in your example, for the maximum Y-Value to be 32, so that the adornment is able to still be on top of the bar and not get cut off.  Does that make sense?  Thanks again.

SA Santhiya Arulsamy Syncfusion Team November 19, 2015 12:42 PM UTC

Hi Cameron,

Thanks for your update.

You can achieve your requirement by setting the RangePadding property value as “Normal” in NumericalAxis. Please refer the following code sample.

[XAML]

<chart:SfChart.SecondaryAxis>

<chart:NumericalAxis RangePadding="Normal"/>

</chart:SfChart.SecondaryAxis>

Please refer to the following UG link for further information.

http://help.syncfusion.com/winrt/sfchart/axis

Thanks,
Santhiya A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon