We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Welcome to the Syncfusion Dashboard Platform

Hello,

Welcome to the Syncfusion Dashboard Platform

Post all issues related to Syncfusion Dashboard Platform feedback in this forum.

Regards, 
Syncfusion Dashboard Team.

8 Replies

MK Mikhail Krasnobaev November 12, 2015 08:48 AM UTC

Good day!

Thank you very much for a great product!
I have a question about Dashboard SDK, I was trying to install it with a community license dashboard key, and it gives an error.
Is the key for the SDK should be a different one?

Best regards, Mikhail.

KS Kathiresan Subramaniam Syncfusion Team November 12, 2015 12:46 PM UTC

Hi Mikhail,

Key is different for Dashboard SDK and Dashboard server. Key can be downloaded from the below links.

Dashboard Server:
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/unlockkeys/1_1_0_122/dashboardserver  

Dashboard SDK:
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/unlockkeys/1_1_0_122/dashboardsdk  

Regards,
Kathiresan S.

MK Mikhail Krasnobaev November 26, 2015 03:26 PM UTC

Good day.
I can't add date columns to a DatePicker selector and to a Grid widgets.
If i open a Demo dashboard and remove Date from a column field it is not possible to add it back.
Looks like the drag&drop functionality isn't working.
Best regards, Mikhail.

BR Balaji Ravichandran Syncfusion Team November 27, 2015 08:50 AM UTC

Hi Mikhail
Thank you for using Syncfusion products.
We are unable to reproduce the reported issue. We are able to achieve the same, please check the following video and let us know whether you are trying in the same scenario.
 http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/121008/ze/DragandDropIssue932943233
Please let us know if you have any further concerns.
Thanks,
Balaji Ravichandran.

MK Mikhail Krasnobaev December 1, 2015 10:14 AM UTC

Good day, thank you for your answer.
I am trying to do exactly the same stuff like in video. After inspecting further I found out that when running Designer - my graphic card starts running at 100%, what slows down the PC (I am running windows 7x64 pro).
I installed Designer on another PC that runs on server2008r2, there I get a different error dragging time column (see attached file).

Best regards, Mikhail.

Attachment: syncDesigner_179f28f0.rar

RC Rajadurai C Syncfusion Team December 2, 2015 05:55 PM UTC

Hi Mikhail,

Thanks for your update.

Regarding the PC slow down on running the designer, we will get this investigated at our end and provide required fix in our main release which can be expected in January 2016.

Regarding the error message "'Format' is not a recognized built-in function name", it will be thrown only if the connected database server whose SQL Server version is less than 2012. Our Dashboard Designer currently supports SQL Server 2012 & later for SQL Server connection type for better performance. We kindly request you to upgrade the SQL Server version. However, we will consider query comptability with earlier SQL Server versions in future.

Let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,
Rajadurai

PA Paul January 25, 2016 11:05 AM UTC

Hello,

I am new to your products. If i have bug reports or feature requests, is it better that i use this forum, or that i post "Incidents" in my profile?
Also note: i will post several issues in a short period of time, but i hope i won't be flagged as a spammer :)

Thank you,
Paul

SU Suriya Syncfusion Team January 25, 2016 01:20 PM UTC

Hi Paul,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.
You can raise as many as queries related to our Syncfusion products. Please create a separate incident for issue/feature. For sample based solution, we can provide support in forum updates.
Regards,
Suriya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon