We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

The "SyncfusionItemTemplatesPackage" package did not load correctly.

I have installed syncfusion essential studio and VS2013, but whenI start VS2013, it shows error as follows:
I open the ActivityLog.xml, it record "Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.12.0, Version=14.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d5030a' or one of its dependencies", How to resolve it?

3 Replies

KP Kanimozhi Pandian Syncfusion Team October 29, 2015 05:26 AM UTC

Hi yanghao,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

We suspect that the following assembly is missing from your GAC location which produces the issue.

Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.12.0, Version=14.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.

Please follow the steps in the below link to resolve the reported issue.

http://www.syncfusion.com/kb/5461/how-to-get-rid-of-the-warning-message-while-launching-visual-studio-2013

Thanks,
Kanimozhi K.P.

YA yanghao October 29, 2015 06:52 AM UTC

Thank you for your quickly reply.
But if I unstall the syncfusion Item Template, how can i create an item through syncfusion item template?

KP Kanimozhi Pandian Syncfusion Team October 30, 2015 06:27 AM UTC

Hi Yanghao,

After uninstallation, you can install the new VSIX (which have attached in the KB) and create the Syncfusion item Templates. The same has been discussed in the provided KB. Please refer the below screenshot for more information

Thanks,
Kanimozhi K.P.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon