We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

sadsad

Hi,

I have a similar question like in this post: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/grid-mvc/88506.

My Grid is bound to model which is updated by a ValueChangedEvent from an AutoCompleteBox.

When clicking the small Refreshbutton at bottom of the grid it updates correctly but how can I trigger the update automatically via the (ValueChanged - success callback) AutoCompleteBox?

thanks,

Philip

5 Replies

MK Maithiliy K Syncfusion Team January 16, 2013 11:59 AM UTC

Hi Philip Herzl,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Please refer the below code snippet for “how to refresh the data of the grid” when the value of an Autocomplete textbox is changed by using the “ValueChangeEvent” of the Autocomplete textbox.

Code snippet:

function ValueChanged(sender, args)

{

var grid = $find('GridId'); // GridId – Id of the Grid

grid.sendRefreshRequest();

}

Please try this and let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Maithiliy K

PH Philip Herzl February 16, 2013 05:39 PM UTC

Sorry for the late reply and many thank's for your answer! This solved my Problem.

BM Bala Murugan A.S Syncfusion Team February 19, 2013 08:42 AM UTC

Philip Herzl,

Thank for your update.

Please let us know if you have any further assistance we will be happy to help you.

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

Regards,
Bala Murugan A.S

CA Calissi October 26, 2015 10:46 AM UTC

Hi,

This don't work for me. $find is undefined and even if I change it to:

function refreshGridUpdate() {
        var grid = $("#UpdateProdGrid").ejGrid("instance");
        grid.sendRefreshRequest(true);
    }

sendRefreshRequest is undefined.

I'm using latest package in asp.mvc.

RU Ragavee U S Syncfusion Team October 27, 2015 06:01 AM UTC

Hi Calissi,

In our latest ASP.NET MVC platform, we can refresh the grid using the refreshContent method. Please refer to the below API reference documentation for more information on the refreshContent method of the Grid.

API reference link: https://help.syncfusion.com/js/api/ejgrid#methods:refreshcontent

Regards,
Ragavee U S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon