We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
If you became a customer of the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or the Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer components before October 2019 and have questions related to those products, you can request support through our forum system. However, please note that this support system is only for existing customers who are still using the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or its components and not for new customers looking for reporting products from Syncfusion.

For new customers or those with general reporting questions, we recommend contacting our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/, which is a separate brand created by Syncfusion for its reporting solutions. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion for your reporting needs.

Error in the log

I'm still looking at report server, and i got some troubles that were solved really easy, others my fault for not reading guide first and others not but generlly good experience with it so far.

The schedules start working and being sended just fine but now i have the following error at the logs but the wierd it's that the schedualed time it's 04:50AM and there is no log on that time:
#Software: Syncfusion.Server.SchedulerService
#Date: 2015-10-15 08:02:08,184
#Fields: date thread namespace methodname message exception
#Software: Syncfusion.Server.SchedulerService
#Date: 2015-10-22 12:09:58,958

The same message appears at some point in the Web Log
#Software: Syncfusion.Server.Reports
#Date: 2015-10-23 09:51:19,673

Really dunno what it's causing it and the effects on page since i didn't notice any problem using the web but the scheduler on the other hand just stopped sending emails without any error log and the debug message about fetching the scheduales exists.

1 Reply

VR Venkatesan Rethinam Syncfusion Team October 26, 2015 07:19 AM UTC

Hi Hostilio,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

A support incident has been created under your account for the reported query. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/incidents 

Thanks,

R. Venkatesan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon