We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Query parameter for selecting data

Hi all,
I need to provide a query paramter for selecting the data to the Service methods. I use a web api Service to provide the pivotgrid Service. My first thought was to provide this Information in the customerObject. This works well when the Pivot grid will be initialized, but when for example the "FetchMembers" method is invoked, nor customObject will be delivered to the Server. Anybody an idea how I could provide this Information to the Server?

Thanks for your help

Andreas

1 Reply

RG Ramesh Govindaraj Syncfusion Team October 23, 2015 12:04 PM UTC

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We have prepared a sample where you can assign and send custom object to our WebAPI controller. Please find the sample in the following link.

Sample Link:   http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/120853/ze/PivotGrid_WebAPI-1409061858

NOTE: This option is available in our latest build. If you are using older version, we recommended you to upgrade to our 13.3.0.7 version. We have prepared the above sample in our latest version.  

Regards,
Ramesh G.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon