We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unable to see schedule in ASP.NET MVC

Hi,

I am trying to use schedule in ASP.NET MVC project. Its partial ASP.NET and partial ASP.NET MVC Application.
I have used extension to convert it to Syncfusion. Please see the screen shot.

I am unable to see schedule in my .cshtml not it is giving me error. it just do nothing and generate a div which is as follow

<div id="SchTareas" data-ej-dateformat="" data-ej-currentdate="/Date(1445365800000)/" data-ej-height="525px" data-ej-width="100%" data-ej-currentview="month" data-ej-views='["Day","Week","WorkWeek","Month"]' data-role="ejschedule"></div>

I have use the code :
  @(Html.EJ().Schedule("SchTareas")
                                                    .Width("100%")
                                                    .Height("525px")
                                                    .CurrentView(CurrentView.Month)
                                                    .CurrentDate(DateTime.Today)
                                                    .CurrentView(CurrentView.Month))

Can you please let me know where / what I was missing?

3 Replies

SK Sarath Kumar P K Syncfusion Team October 22, 2015 07:25 AM UTC

Hi Manish,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have analyzed the reported scenario with provided code example. You have missed to add the necessary script and CSS references in the _Layout.cshml page and that is the reason why schedule control is not rendered properly. Please refer to the following code example for CSS and script references to render the scheduler properly.
<code>
[_Layout.cshtml]
        ------------------------------

@Scripts.Render("~/bundles/jquery")

<link rel='nofollow' href="http://cdn.syncfusion.com/13.3.0.7/js/web/flat-azure/ej.web.all.min.css" rel="stylesheet" />       //You can also refer the local CSS file from your installed location.

<script src="~/Scripts/jquery.easing.1.3.min.js"></script>

<script src="~/Scripts/jquery.globalize.min.js"></script>

<script src="~/Scripts/jsrender.min.js"></script>

<script src="~/Scripts/ej/ej.web.all.min.js"></script>

<script src="~/Scripts/ej/ej.unobtrusive.min.js"></script>

@Scripts.Render("~/bundles/bootstrap")
    @RenderSection("scripts", required: false)
</code>

We have prepared a schedule sample like converting from MVC application to Syncfusion MVC application which can be downloaded from the following location.
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/120836/ze/Schedule-1215522928

Note: To use the CSS from your system installed location. Please try this location - <Installed location>\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\XX.X.X.XX\JavaScript\assets\css\web             
For example : C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\XX.X.X.XX\JavaScript\assets\css\web

We have provided 13 different theming support for our schedule control you can find those themes in the above mentioned location.

XX.X.X.XX – denotes the version of essential studio

Regards,
Sarath Kumar P K

MA Manish October 22, 2015 10:32 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for your support, After including css & js files in my .cshtml page, my existing layout is disturb. Can you please let me know how can I keep separate my existing CSS and schedule CS? 
Before including CSS & JS:

After including CSS & JS UI is scattered:

SK Sarath Kumar P K Syncfusion Team October 23, 2015 07:34 AM UTC

Hi Manish,

We have analyzed the reported issue but unable to reproduce the CSS collapsed issue at our end. We request you to share the details on the CSS file which you are using in application, order of CSS and script reference in your .cshtml page. Else provide the application with this issue so that we could analyze which CSS property is overwritten to reproduce this issue and provide you the solution.

Regards,
Sarath Kumar P K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon