We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

First row selection in a Databound grid

The following steps were observed in a VB.Net application, using a syncfusion grid: Step1: I have a databound grid for items master showing 2 columns(itemcode & description). On selecting a row from this grid,the functionality allows to view all the columns relevant to that item in controls which are also on the same form. Step2: I sort the grid on the description column. Step3: The problem is when I select the first item in the grid (after sorting the description column),the data on the controls are not of this item , but of that item which was on the top of the unsorted grid. However, when I select some other item(except the first one) after sorting & then select the first one , it works fine.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 22, 2004 09:31 AM UTC

I tried to prepare a sample from what you described, and tried the sample below in 2030, and it seems to work OK. Does it work for you with the version you are using? If not, what version are you using so I can try it here. If it does work, what are you doing differently? forum12081_7983.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon