We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Delphi .NET compatibility

Hi, M$ assumes that .Net library and components must be compatible independently from the langage. Can we hope then that Essential Suite 2.0 will be compatible with Delphi .NET ? Regards Eddy POULLET Brussels, PS: I have not tried it until now :) !

2 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team March 23, 2004 01:21 PM UTC

Hi Eddy, Yes, absolutely. The only area where there will probably be some trouble is the design time experience. Though this is meant to be generic in nature, we tend to be closely tied to the containers to implement as much functionality as we can. This tends to be counter productive when moving to other design time environments. We are a Borland Technology Partner and are comitted to making our products work with Borland products. We will make every effort to address any issues that you come across. Best regards, Daniel

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 7, 2004 08:21 AM UTC

Why is it that I really like your component but it has loads of problems with Delphi 8. I tend to however believe it''s Delphi 8 (from general experience they''ve created a monster). I''ve downloaded an eval version and would like to purchase it. I do however get a frequent access violation which requires me to always re-open the project to compile. The grid also always returns a Indexoutofrange error, even by only placing it on a form with no actual code. Sometimes I lose my design time layout, Bad bad bad. These are small issues but will make us not use the SyncFusion grid component + other components. Please have a look since we do really like your style ! >Hi Eddy, > >Yes, absolutely. The only area where there will probably be some trouble is the design time experience. Though this is meant to be generic in nature, we tend to be closely tied to the containers to implement as much functionality as we can. This tends to be counter productive when moving to other design time environments. > >We are a Borland Technology Partner and are comitted to making our products work with Borland products. We will make every effort to address any issues that you come across. > >Best regards, >Daniel

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon