We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XPTabs - Alignment changes ThemesEnabled?

I like the look of XPTabs - I''m looking at using them in a project with Alignment = Bottom. As soon as I change Alignment to Bottom, ThemesEnabled is automatically set back to false and the entire appearance of the tabs and tab pages changes. It happens in reverse as well, if I again change ThemesEnabled to true, it sets Alignment to Top. Is this a bug or something to be expected? What I''m ultimately looking for is something like Visio. Each diagram has a scrollbar on the bottom that takes up about 2/3 of the width of the window. Then to the left of that, there''s 4 small VCR-type buttons that correspond to first, previous, next & last and tabs containing the names of the pages. Is there a control similar to this in Essential Tools?

2 Replies

LS Lori S. Pearsall March 19, 2004 07:15 PM UTC

You can ignore the second question - I found the TabBarSplitterControl in the Shared Samples area. I assume that the classes demonstrated in the Shared Samples come with Grid product??

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 22, 2004 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Lori, We do this because themes are supported only when the tabs are aligned to the top, so we silently turn off themes when user wants to align at the bottom. In the reverse case, we once again assume that the user would prefer not to have themes enabled for any alignment and so reset the alignment to Top. Please let me know if this behavior is not desirable to you. We appreciate your cooperation, and thanks for the feedback. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon