We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Don't find FileExplorer control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

120302 Sep 18,2015 11:37 AM Sep 24,2015 12:24 AM ASP.NET Web Forms 5
Tags: FileExplorer
Manolo
Asked On September 18, 2015 11:37 AM

Hi,

I can't search this control in syncfusion toolbox.

If I attach this code:

<ej:FileExplorer ID="fileexplorer" runat="server" Layout="Tile" AjaxAction="DefaultFunctionalities.aspx/FileActionDefault" Path="~/FileBrowser/" >                                            
        <AjaxSettings>
            <Download Url="downloadFile.ashx{0}" />
            <Upload Url="uploadFiles.ashx{0}" />
        </AjaxSettings>                 
    </ej:FileExplorer>

I've a warning:

Error    7    The type or namespace name 'FileExplorer' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.JavaScript.Models' (are you missing an assembly reference?) 

In documentation,

http://help.syncfusion.com/aspnet/accordion/overview

I can't see this control, but there is in examples.

Thanks

Balamurugan P [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 21, 2015 04:22 AM

Hi Manolo,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We have analyzed the reported issues with our sample, to solve the problem for loading tools in Syncfusion toolbox, please open your Syncfusion dashboard-> Utilities-> Toolbox Configuration, then run Toolbox Installer. And following issue “The type or namespace name 'FileExplorer' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.JavaScript.Models' (are you missing an assembly reference?)“ may be occurs due to  wrong namespace reference in “aspx.designer.cs” file as protected global::Syncfusion.JavaScript.Models.FileExplorer. To solve this problem please specify the namespace as shown in below code example.

Code example[C#]:

protected global::Syncfusion.JavaScript.Web.FileExplorer

We have prepared a sample based on this and you can find the sample under the following location:

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/120302/ze/WebApplication41692283669

Please let us know if this helps. If still you face any difficulties, kindly get back to us with more information and we will be happy to help you.

Regards,

Balamurugan

Manolo
Replied On September 21, 2015 11:07 AM

Hi,

I've updated my essentia studio version, and I get this control.

But I've another doubt: Your example works fine, but when I try attach this control into my project I get an error:

"System.InvalidOperationException, undefined"

I attach a sample project to reproduce my error

Thanks

Attachment: GridExport_ca88e894.zip

Balamurugan P [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 22, 2015 07:48 AM

Hi Manolo,

We analyzed the reported issue with your sample. This error is thrown as you are trying to call a method of another domain by enabling “settings.AutoRedirectMode” as “RedirectMode.Permanent. This is restricted from browsers for security purpose. To resolve this problem, please specify the settings.AutoRedirectMode” as “RedirectMode.Off” in your “RouteConfig.cs” file. Please refer to the below code example.

Code example[C#]:

settings.AutoRedirectMode = RedirectMode.Off;

We have prepared a sample based on this and you can find the sample under the following location:

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/120302/ze/GridExport-1142717404

Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Balamurugan

Manolo
Replied On September 23, 2015 10:37 AM

Thanks!

Harikrishnan P [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 24, 2015 12:24 AM

Hi Manolo,

Thanks for your update. Please get back to us if you need further assistance.

Regards,
HariKrishnan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;