We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Don't find FileExplorer control

Hi,

I can't search this control in syncfusion toolbox.

If I attach this code:

<ej:FileExplorer ID="fileexplorer" runat="server" Layout="Tile" AjaxAction="DefaultFunctionalities.aspx/FileActionDefault" Path="~/FileBrowser/" >                                            
        <AjaxSettings>
            <Download Url="downloadFile.ashx{0}" />
            <Upload Url="uploadFiles.ashx{0}" />
        </AjaxSettings>                 
    </ej:FileExplorer>

I've a warning:

Error    7    The type or namespace name 'FileExplorer' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.JavaScript.Models' (are you missing an assembly reference?) 

In documentation,

http://help.syncfusion.com/aspnet/accordion/overview

I can't see this control, but there is in examples.

Thanks

5 Replies

BP Balamurugan P Syncfusion Team September 21, 2015 08:22 AM UTC

Hi Manolo,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We have analyzed the reported issues with our sample, to solve the problem for loading tools in Syncfusion toolbox, please open your Syncfusion dashboard-> Utilities-> Toolbox Configuration, then run Toolbox Installer. And following issue “The type or namespace name 'FileExplorer' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.JavaScript.Models' (are you missing an assembly reference?)“ may be occurs due to  wrong namespace reference in “aspx.designer.cs” file as protected global::Syncfusion.JavaScript.Models.FileExplorer. To solve this problem please specify the namespace as shown in below code example.

Code example[C#]:

protected global::Syncfusion.JavaScript.Web.FileExplorer

We have prepared a sample based on this and you can find the sample under the following location:

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/120302/ze/WebApplication41692283669

Please let us know if this helps. If still you face any difficulties, kindly get back to us with more information and we will be happy to help you.

Regards,

Balamurugan

MA Manolo September 21, 2015 03:07 PM UTC

Hi,

I've updated my essentia studio version, and I get this control.

But I've another doubt: Your example works fine, but when I try attach this control into my project I get an error:

"System.InvalidOperationException, undefined"

I attach a sample project to reproduce my error

Thanks

Attachment: GridExport_ca88e894.zip

BP Balamurugan P Syncfusion Team September 22, 2015 11:48 AM UTC

Hi Manolo,

We analyzed the reported issue with your sample. This error is thrown as you are trying to call a method of another domain by enabling “settings.AutoRedirectMode” as “RedirectMode.Permanent. This is restricted from browsers for security purpose. To resolve this problem, please specify the settings.AutoRedirectMode” as “RedirectMode.Off” in your “RouteConfig.cs” file. Please refer to the below code example.

Code example[C#]:

settings.AutoRedirectMode = RedirectMode.Off;

We have prepared a sample based on this and you can find the sample under the following location:

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/120302/ze/GridExport-1142717404

Please let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Balamurugan

MA Manolo September 23, 2015 02:37 PM UTC

Thanks!

HP Harikrishnan P Syncfusion Team September 24, 2015 04:24 AM UTC

Hi Manolo,

Thanks for your update. Please get back to us if you need further assistance.

Regards,
HariKrishnan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon