I'm hoping that you could help me with a problem I have with the SfSpreadsheet component for WPF. I'm unable to get this control load my fresh MS Office Excel 2013 file.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create in MS Office 2013 a blank Excel file. (I've attached my file to the thread)
- Create a WPF (.NET 4.6) application
- Drag & drop the SfSpreadsheet component into the designer surface. (I named it excel)
- Add a button with click event handler.
- Add code to open the file with the SfSpreadSheet control. Mine was: excel.Open(@"C:\Users\rick\Desktop\Welcome.xlsx");
- Run the tool and click the button.
Then I get this message:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException was unhandled
Message: An unhandled exception of type 'System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException' occurred in Syncfusion.Compression.Base.dll
Additional information: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
I don't get a stack trace.
Hope you can help.