We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Which MVVM the staff use

Hi all.

I was wondering which MVVM framework or ddl are using, if any, to build the samples?

Beside the facts I cannot solve the annoyng DataVirtualization of sfDataGrid.
Same model and ViewModel ecc.

MS DATAGRID under 3 seconds, with good internet connection under 2 seconds.
sfDataGrid 16 secs! there is a problem :). So I am asking the MVVM to recreate the same conditions of the samples.

Thanks,

Arn

4 Replies

AN Ashok N Syncfusion Team September 2, 2015 01:44 PM UTC

Hi Arn,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We are not able to understand your clearly and we need more information on this. Based on your update content, could you please confirm whether you are facing performance problem while fetching the data’s from server or you would like to have SfDataGrid sample with MVVM pattern?

If you are facing performance problem with DataVirtualization, could you please update the number of columns and records  you are using in SfDataGrid? Could you please confirm whether you are using any Cellstyles or applying style using styleselectors? And please confirm whether you are using Triggers to set cell value in your application?

Normally if we use ColumnSizer as “Auto” in SfDataGrid, column width will be calculated based on cell value of particular column and header text. If the cell value length is greater than header text length, cell value length will be set to width of column or else header text length will be set. This is the behavior of our Auto ColumnSizer in SfDataGrid. Hence if you loading more number of records with ColumnSizer as ‘Auto’ in SfDataGrid, it will take some time to load due to the behavior of ColumnSizer. So we request you to use other than Auto ColumnSizer in your application.

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Thanks,

Ashok

AR Arn September 2, 2015 03:03 PM UTC

Hi Ashok.

All Your queries and suggestions was already checked in a previous ticket, but without solve the issue.

the threas was: 120009.

Since Your samples use the MVVM approach, I was asking what, if any MVMM framework do You use to test by myself using the same tools.

Thanks

Arn

AN Ashok N Syncfusion Team September 4, 2015 03:25 AM UTC

Hi Arn,

We are sorry about the inconvenience caused.

We have analyzed your query and we are unable to understand your requirement clearly. Could you please confirm, are you asking tool for measure the SfDataGrid performance with MVVM pattern?

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Thanks,
Ashok

AP Ashwini Paranthaman Syncfusion Team September 7, 2015 03:57 AM UTC

Sent: Friday, September 4, 2015 10:57 AM
To: Syncfusion Support <support@syncfusion.com>
Subject: Re: Syncfusion support community forum 120109, Which MVVM the staff use, has been updated.

Hi Ashok

More simple.
The majority of your samples follow the MVVM paradigm.
I was asking: WHICH MVVM do You use?
To make consistency from my research and Your way of works.

Thanks.

Arn

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon