We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Doughnut/Pie: How does LabelFormat of DataMarkerLabelStyle work?

I'm trying to change the label format of a DoughnutSeries to something like this: 2.157,38 €
CurrentCulture and CurrentUICulture are both set to de-DE with the result that formatting in Xamarin Forms works as expected.

I tried setting LabelFormat of the DataMarkerLabelStyle to different formats but none of them work as expected:
C2 -> C2158 (this is what I use as StringFormat in my bindings in XF)
#,##0.00 € -> 2,157.38 € (point and comma are inverted, seems like it is using en-US?)

How can I achieve my desired format? Thanks!

1 Reply

YP Yuvaraj Palanisamy Syncfusion Team August 27, 2015 12:02 PM UTC

Hi Michael,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have achieved your requirement in the workaround. We have written customer renderer for each platforms to customize the individual data marker labels. The DataMarkerLabelCreated event which we have declared in ChartExt class used to get the notification when the new data marker label created. Please find the workaround from the below location,

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/120050/ze/CustomLabel1860355490

Regards,
Yuvaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon