We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Bug report and some improvements

Hello. I was learning your javascript controls for a two weeks, and find bug and some improvements whick you can include in you next release.

1. I find a bug in scheduler, when we have horizontal resource grouping (i attach a .zip file with video how this bug look)
2. Some of controls add wrappers, it's good, but you add them on the bottom of the html file. If you use angularjs routing for spa application, wrappers aren't removed from DOM, for this reason, sometimes we have errors in console

Than you for your attention. 
Have a good day :)

Attachment: Bug_report_ec21658.rar

1 Reply

VS Velmurugan S Syncfusion Team August 21, 2015 12:50 PM UTC

Hi Desfero,
Thank you for using Syncfusion products.
Please find the following responses for your queries:

Query #1:  I find a bug in scheduler, when we have horizontal resource grouping (i attach a .zip file with video how this bug look).

We have analyzed the mentioned scenario based on the video demo and we are able to reproduce the reported issue in our end and the fix for this will be included in our upcoming releases volume 3, 2015.

Query #2: Some of controls add wrappers, it's good, but you add them on the bottom of the html file. If you use angularjs routing for spa application, wrappers aren't removed from DOM, for this reason, sometimes we have errors in console

In our Syncfusion components, we will append the wrappers of some controls to body of the document. This is our standard behaviour, if you are facing any problem with this (not able to remove node), please provide more information (control you have used, product version) on this to reproduce the issue in our end. So that we can check with our control behaviour and provide you better solution

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,

Velmurugan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon