We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

I want to refresh grid data

Its very urgent

Technology angular js and mvc

step1 : insert record in grdi
step2 : click on save
step3: we are getting errors

still record in grid persist once we get the error while save I want donot want to store record in grid

so what i want I want to refresh the grid content after getting error 

I have check forum this solution provided solution not working 
so please provide me example once check at your side

Thanks you 
With our assistance we find our many solution so hope you will give me quick answer

1 Reply

RU Ragavee U S Syncfusion Team August 19, 2015 06:51 AM UTC

Hi Bharat,

We have analyzed the reported query and we are sorry to let you know that we are unable to reproduce the reported issue.

For your convenience, we have created a sample in angular js and MVC using URLAdaptor and the same can be downloaded from the below location.

Sample Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/119954/ze/Sample1571833823

We suspect that you are using complex binding in your sample and validation is set for the complex type column. We had an known issue “Script error obtained when validation set for complex type columns” in v13.2.0.29 and we have fixed this error. The fix has been included in our Volume 2 Service 1 v13.2.0.34 release.

So if you are using our previous version and mentioned scenario is the case in which you are facing the issue, we suggest you to upgrade to our latest version v13.2.0.34 in order to avoid the reported issue.

http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/119866/essential-studio-2015-volume-2-service-pack-release-v13-2-0-34-available-for-download

If you still facing any difficulties, please share the below details with us which will be helpful for us to assist you accordingly.

1. Adaptor that you are using in Grid control for data binding.
  2. Code snippets corresponding to grid rendering and server side CRUD operations
3.       Please expand the script error obtained in the browser console(stack trace) and share the screenshot with us.
4.       If possible, please reproduce the issue in the above provided sample and get back to us.

Query: so what i want to refresh the grid content after getting error 

We can refresh the grid data by using the refreshContent method of the grid. As per your requirement, the refreshContent method can be called in the actionComplete event of the grid when the requestType is “save”. Please refer the below API reference documentation for more details on the refreshContent method.

API Reference Link: http://helpjs.syncfusion.com/js/api/ejgrid#methods:refreshcontent

<div id="Grid" ej-grid e-datasource="data" e-actioncomplete="actionComplete"></div>

<script type="text/javascript">           

angular.module('Ctrl', ['ejangular'])

.controller('GridCtrl', function ($scope) {

. . . .

$scope.actionComplete = function (args) {

if (args.requestType == "save")

this.refreshContent();

}

});
        </script>

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Regards
Ragavee U S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon