We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Deploy "Syncfusion.GridHelperClasses.Windows" to client

Dear Sir :

Good day, sorry for my trouble, I have create a simple application which have add grid group control with dynamic filtering
after complete, I try to use visual studio installer to pack this project

After user computer setup complete, it seem the class of "Syncfusion.GridHelperClasses.Windows" cannot deploy to client global cache assembly folder

But my global cache assembly have show that assembly file, pls find the attach picture and the error message and my deploy setting windows

Thanks for your help

Michael

Attachment: error_on_deploy_5445cf8e.zip

3 Replies

MS Manivannan Sundararajan Syncfusion Team August 17, 2015 03:36 PM UTC

Hi Michael

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

In order to deploy an application that uses the Syncfusion assemblies, the referenced Syncfusion assemblies should reside in the application folder in the target machine, where the .exe file exists. In order to do that, in the References tab of the Solution Explorer, select all the Syncfusion assemblies, and then change the Copy Local property of the Syncfusion assemblies to true, and compile the project.

Now you may see that the Syncfusion assemblies referenced in the project are copied to the output directory along with the application executable (bin/debug/ or bin/release/). Deploy the .exe along with the Syncfusion assemblies found in this location to the target machine. Make sure that these Syncfusion assemblies reside in the same location as the application.exe in the target machine.

Could you please let us know if you want to refer the Syncfusion assemblies from GAC in cilent machine? If so, please follow the below steps and install the Syncfusion assemblies in GAC location of client’s machine.

Note: Deployment application reference is safe if its is application location for execution.

1. Open the Visual Studio 2010 command prompt with administrative privileges(Admin mode)
2. Pass the below arguments.

Arguments:
gacutil -i <assembly name with path>

Example:
gacutil -i "F:\Assemblies\Syncfusion.BulletGraph.Windows.dll"

Please refer the below screen shot for your reference.

3. The given assembly will be registered in the GAC.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,
Manivannan S.

MK Michael K August 18, 2015 08:16 AM UTC

Dear Mahendran :

Thanks for your advise, and on before that I have solve this problem by change the specific version of "Syncfusion.GridHelperClasses.Windows" to false
Because, all assembly is work except this assembly

Anyway, thanks for your help

Michael

MS Manivannan Sundararajan Syncfusion Team August 19, 2015 11:10 AM UTC

Hi Michael,

We are glad to know that your issue has been resolved.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Manivannan S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon