We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

cant render datepicker

Hi,

I'm learning MVC and testing your controls.

I can't render a simple datepicker in a new project. I've downloaded examples in forums and it works perfectly, but in my new project, doesn't work.

I've revised all references and I do not know what can be wrong.

I attach the project.

Thanks

Attachment: TestDatePicker_685ca821.zip

3 Replies

SS Saranya Sivakumar Syncfusion Team July 31, 2015 01:08 PM UTC

Hi Manolo,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

While analyzing the shared sample we found that you have been referring “jquery.easing.1.3.min.js” but that that file is missing in your application. So kindly include the file and refer the file in your application. Also please ensure that you have been referring only one jquery-1.10.2.min.js file in your application. If it is being referred from the bundle config then kindly remove its reference from bundle config. Also kindly include ej.unobtrusive.min.js file in your application if unobtrusive is in enabled state. For your convenience we have modified the sample and the same can be downloaded from the following location.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/139047/ze/TestDatePicker-1496092818

Please let us know if you have any other queries.

Regards.,

Saranya.S

MA Manolo August 3, 2015 07:14 AM UTC

Arg! ok

Thank you very much

KC Kasithangam C Syncfusion Team August 4, 2015 12:32 PM UTC

Hi Manolo,
Thanks for your update. Please get back to us if you have further queries. We will be happy to help you out.

Regards,
Kasithangam

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon