We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Is there an equivalent to diagram.getNode for a connector?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

119762 Jul 28,2015 10:51 PM UTC Jul 29,2015 12:22 PM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms 1
Tags: Diagram
Jim Jacobs
Asked On July 28, 2015 10:51 PM UTC

Hi,

I have a requirement to access a connector based on its name.
I am able to do this for nodes, but I've tried getConnector without luck.

Here's a snippet of my code:

if ($find(txtDetailObjectType).get_value() != '') { // All bound objects have an object type (stored as an addInfo property); connectors do not
           var object = diagram.getNode($find(txtDetailObjectName).get_value());
       } else { // Must be a connector
           object = diagram.getConnector($find(txtDetailObjectName).get_value()); // It seems that is no such method as getConnector ***
       }

How do I go about getting the connector?
Also, tell me where I'd find this documented.

Thanks

Jim

Shyam G [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 29, 2015 12:22 PM UTC

Hi Jim

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Query
Response
I have a requirement to access a connector based on its name.
I am able to do this for nodes, but I've tried getConnector without luck.

Here's a snippet of my code:

if ($find(txtDetailObjectType).get_value() != '') { // All bound objects have an object type (stored as an addInfo property); connectors do not
           var object = diagram.getNode($find(txtDetailObjectName).get_value());
       } else { // Must be a connector
           object = diagram.getConnector($find(txtDetailObjectName).get_value()); // It seems that is no such method as getConnector ***
       }

How do I go about getting the connector?

Please note that you can use the getNode API method to get the nodes/connectors object.

Also, tell me where I'd find this documented.
We have been analyzing our documentation. We will include the missing API in the documentation. We will inform you once it has been refreshed in online.

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,
Shyam G

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;