We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Updating and refreshing Map

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

119704 Jul 23,2015 09:38 AM UTC Jul 27,2015 12:56 PM UTC ASP.NET MVC 1
Tags: Map
Nicola Crawford
Asked On July 23, 2015 09:38 AM UTC

I was wondering if there is a way to make an update to a map without having to reload it. Specifically, I want to change the colour of an object on the map as events happen in real life.

I see that there is the following function for refreshing a map (though I have not looked into updating the data on the map yet):

$("#container").ejMap("refresh");

But that seems to reset the position of the map if it is zoomed in. I would like the map to remain at the current zoom-level and position when it updates so it doesn't cause any issues for someone viewing it.

Any help would be appreciated

Mohana V [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 27, 2015 12:56 PM UTC

Hi Nicola,

We are able to reproduce the reported issue "Map Items not positioned correctly when we refresh map with zoomed state". The fix for this issue will be available in our up coming essential studio volume 2 service pack 1 2015 which is expected to be released on end of July 2015.

Please let us know in case of any queries.

Regards,
Mohana V

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;