1. Can you please share your validation page screenshot to check whether you have valid host name ?
Hadoop doesn't accept host name with underscore ("_").
2. Please ensure that you have proper VM network adapter settings so that all 3 nodes should be in same network and can be reachable by both host name and its IP.
4. And if you have any Virtual Box Host-Only Network adaptor, please disable it.
Please let us know if you have any queries on this.
1. Please share logs of the Big Data Agent in the 3 nodes and the Cluster manager.
2. Let us know whether you have installed the Cluster manager application in the physical machine or any one of VMs.
3. There are 3 types of network binding in Hyper-V such as External , Internal and Private. Let us know which settings you have chosen.
4. Have you got the ping result from physical machine or from a VM?
If you got it from physical machine , please try the same from name node VM to ensure all 3 nodes (VMs) can be communicated each other and share the screenshot.
Use IP4 pinging:
ping hostname -4
Please let me know if you have any queries on this.