|119598||Jul 13,2015 07:01 AM UTC||Jul 20,2015 12:29 PM UTC||Big Data Platform||6|
1. Can you please share your validation page screenshot to check whether you have valid host name ?
Hadoop doesn't accept host name with underscore ("_").
2. Please ensure that you have proper VM network adapter settings so that all 3 nodes should be in same network and can be reachable by both host name and its IP.
4. And if you have any Virtual Box Host-Only Network adaptor, please disable it.
Please let us know if you have any queries on this.
1. Please share logs of the Big Data Agent in the 3 nodes and the Cluster manager.
2. Let us know whether you have installed the Cluster manager application in the physical machine or any one of VMs.
3. There are 3 types of network binding in Hyper-V such as External , Internal and Private. Let us know which settings you have chosen.
4. Have you got the ping result from physical machine or from a VM?
If you got it from physical machine , please try the same from name node VM to ensure all 3 nodes (VMs) can be communicated each other and share the screenshot.
Use IP4 pinging:
ping hostname -4
Please let me know if you have any queries on this.
This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?
Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.