We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Edit nestes Collection in PropertyGrid

Hello,

i have a problem and i dont know how to solve this. I want to edit a CustomObject with a PropertyGrid. So far this is no Problem. The CustomObject has a property with a ObservableCollection. This ObservableCollection contains another type of CustomObjects. The problem is that i want to edit the CustomObjects in the ObservableCollection with the PropertyGrid but i dont know how to solve this. I couldn't find an example in the documentation of the PropertyGrid.

with best regards
bernd hemmer

1 Reply

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team July 7, 2015 04:08 AM UTC

Hi Bernd,

We would like to inform you that we don’t have this support “Need to edit the Observable Collection in the Property Grid” currently and so have logged feature report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this feature has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon