We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Custom Label bounds?

Hello,

I'm working on a Diagram that has plenty of nodes that inherit from Syncfusion's Rectangle.  We have custom labeling for those nodes, but we're having a slight issue with containment.  I was wondering how the labeling works.  Ideally, I would like to be able to refer to some sort of 'bounds' the way we use the boundingRectangle property that would give us the bounds of the node including the Label's text rectangle.  The purpose would be to stop the label of a node from being placed off of a diagram's canvas without repeatedly performing the addition of an assumed width of a label (see screenshot.)  I'm willing to do that handling myself based on our user's label options, but I'm wondering if Syncfusion already has a way to get the real size of a Label's bounds, preferably relative to its containing node?

Thanks!

Attachment: LabelBounds_98b504cd.zip

1 Reply

SK Swarnesh Krishna Kumar Syncfusion Team July 6, 2015 12:17 PM UTC

Hi Andrew,
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. We have created a support incident under your account to track the status of this query.

Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Swarnesh K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon