We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

Toolbar Export formats not showing

Hi,
In the sample I attached, I am showing a Report Viewer.
When I not set any ToolbarSettings the toolbar does not show of default, differently from wour examples.
When I set the toolbar settings and Export settings the Export formats list is empty.
I am missing anything in the project?

Thanks for your help

Andrea Perazzolo

Attachment: TestRV_1cb04dab.zip

5 Replies

SR Soundara Rajan S Syncfusion Team June 25, 2015 07:06 AM UTC

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

This is known issue with our Essential Studio(13.1.0.21) and we have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Soundara Rajan S.

AP Andrea Perazzolo June 25, 2015 07:11 AM UTC

HI,
could you tell me if there is a workaround?
I noticed that in the samples the toolbar is displayed correctly.
I need to deliver the application sooner than you colud provide a patch, I think.

Thanks in advance

Andrea Perazzolo

SR Soundara Rajan S Syncfusion Team June 26, 2015 06:24 AM UTC

Hi Andrea,

As we have updated earlier, a support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates:
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

And we have provided patch in that incident, could you please refer the incident for further follow-up?

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Soundara Rajan S.

JA Javier May 9, 2016 12:54 PM UTC

Hi,

The same problem but in the latest release :14.1.0.46
Please, I need some feedbak about these problem, I´m testing the suite and hide some buttons in report viewer is a requiered funcionality in our app.
Thanks .

Best regards

Javier Flores.

YD Yuvaraj Devarajan Syncfusion Team May 10, 2016 09:45 AM UTC

Hi Javier,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have internally used the bitwise operator for ToolbarSettings items selection. So use the |(OR) operator instead of &(AND) operator to enable the toolbar items as shown in the below code example, 
@(Html.EJ().ReportViewer("reportsample") 
        .ProcessingMode(Syncfusion.JavaScript.ReportViewerEnums.ProcessingMode.Remote) 
        .ReportServiceUrl(VirtualPathUtility.ToAbsolute("~/api/RDLReport")) 
        .ReportPath("~/App_Data/GroupingAgg.rdl") 
        .ToolbarSettings(tb=> tb.Items(Syncfusion.JavaScript.ReportViewerEnums.ToolbarItems.Refresh | Syncfusion.JavaScript.ReportViewerEnums.ToolbarItems.PageNavigation)) 
        ) 

We have prepared a sample and it can be downloaded from the below location, 

Please refer to the below UG Documentation for more details, 

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon