We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid scrolls automatically to selected cell when columns are resized

Grid scrolls automatically to selected cell when columns are resized

I have a syncfusion hierarchical grid. I am facing problem with column resize functionality. When application runs and I resize columns in grid, it automatically scrolls to selected column in grid.
Following are steps to replicate this scenarioUser
1.Grid data is bound and all columns are readonly
2.User clicks on any one of grid cell, e.g any cell in first column
3.then user scrolls to rightmost column of grid and change width of column
4.When user resizes columns in grid, it automatically scrolls to selected column in grid i.e. first column in this particular case.
Please help me with this scenario.

1 Reply

VK Vinish Kumar K Syncfusion Team June 12, 2015 05:15 AM UTC

Hi Nikhil,

Thank you for your interested in Syncfusion product

I have created a minimal sample to reproduce the issue in our end, , I couldn’t able to find the issue with this sample, scroll behaviour is working properly in our end . We have checked the issue in our latest version and also in 12.3.0.36 also. So I requested you to please provide the sample to find the exact issue in our end. It will help us to provide the solution quickly. And also you can follow up the incident 140070 for further updates.

Sample file : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/140070/ze/GDBG_HierDelete-348471570

Please let me know if you have any concerns,

Regards,

Vinish K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon