We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

ejWaitingPopup use with AngularJS

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

119361 Jun 10,2015 04:28 PM Jun 15,2015 01:17 AM JavaScript 3
Tags: ejWaitingPopup
Lionel Raminhos
Asked On June 10, 2015 04:28 PM

Good day All,

I have searched through the forum, and could not find any information on this, thus I hope I am not repeating a question here, but is there any current implementation of the ejWaitingPopup for use with AngularJS, or would I need to write my own directive to wrap this control.

Thanks

Sasikala Nagarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 11, 2015 10:35 PM

Hi Lionel
Thanks for using Syncfusion products,

We have analysed your query and prepared the simple sample in waiting popup which is created using waiting popup directive.

Please get the sample from below location

Sample

Please check with the given sample and let us know if you have further queries.We will be happy to help you out.

Regards,
Sasikala Nagarajan

Lionel Raminhos
Replied On June 12, 2015 07:06 PM

Good day Sasikala,

Thanks for the sample. I will load it up tomorrow and take a look at it.
Also, I would like to say thanks for the prompt response, it's much appreciated.

Have a good evening

Sasikala Nagarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 15, 2015 01:17 AM

Hi Lionel,
Thanks for the update,
Please get back to us if you need anyfurther assistance. We will be happy to help you out.
Regards,
Sasikala Nagarjan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;