MSManivannan Sundararajan Syncfusion Team June 3, 2015 01:19 PM UTC
Thanks for using Syncfusion products.
We are able to reproduce the reported issue. We have checked Syncfusion Essential Studio setup with other antivirus(Kaspersky, avast) installed machine, there is no issue. However, we’ll check with the F-PROT Antivirus forum and update more details about this issue once we got response from F-PROT forum.
Please use the below steps to recover resettoolboxVS2005.exe in F-PROT Antivirus installed machine if you want to configure Syncfusion controls in Visual Studio 2005.
1.Open the F-PROT antivirus with Administrative privileges(Admin mode).
2. Navigate to the File System tab under the Virus Scanners option.
3. Under the Enable Services option, please uncheck the Enable automatic file system protection check box.
4. Navigate to the Items tab under the Quarantine option.
5. Select the resettoolboxVS2005.exe and click Restore option.
6. Now resettoolboxVS2005.exe will be restored in the original location.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this.