We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

binding to certain columns

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

119173 May 18,2015 11:16 AM May 20,2015 12:27 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Svyatoslav Razmyslov
Asked On May 18, 2015 11:16 AM

I did the following data binding:

this.gridGroupingControl1.DataSource = GetDataView(); // public DataView GetDataView() {...}

And I saw all the data in the table. In this table, there are columns that should not be attached to the table. Where can I specify only the columns for bind?

Vinish Kumar K [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 19, 2015 01:16 AM

Hi Svyatoslav,

Thank you for your interested in Syncfusion products.

I have analysed your query, you can hide the unwanted column from the View of GridGroupingControl, Please refer the below KB link, this will provide complete guide lines to you. Please let me know if I misunderstood your query.

KB Link : https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/628/how-do-i-hide-unhide-the-columns-in-a-gridgroupingcontrol

Regards,
Vinish K.

Svyatoslav Razmyslov
Replied On May 19, 2015 02:14 AM

It works, thanks.

Vinish Kumar K [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 20, 2015 12:27 AM

Hi Svyatoslav,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We are glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you face any other issue. We are glad to assist you.

Regards,
Vinish K,

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;