We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

HowTo: Bubble size?

Hi!

I searched already through the forums but I still don't understand how you can adjust the size of a bubble in a BubbleSeries.
It doesn't matter when I change the "size" value of ChartDataPoint, the size stays the same.

3 Replies

YP Yuvaraj Palanisamy Syncfusion Team May 7, 2015 01:23 PM UTC

Hi Jan,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We suspect that your requirement is to change the bubble size at the runtime, based on this we have prepared a sample for your reference. Please find the sample from the following link.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/119054/Bubble_Size940349501.zip

Please let us know if your requirement is different from this.

Thanks,
Yuvaraj P

JM Jan Malte Dittmer May 7, 2015 05:50 PM UTC

Hi Yuvaraj, 

thanks for the example, but I still don't know how to adjust the size of the bubbles.
For example when I have a chart I want that every bubble is fitting into the squares of the grid.

Best,
Jan Malte

YP Yuvaraj Palanisamy Syncfusion Team May 8, 2015 04:47 AM UTC

Hi Jan,

We would like to let you know that you can also specify the maximum and minimum bubble size using MaximumRadius and MinimumRadius property of BubbleSeries, as shown in the below code snippet.

[C#]

series.MaximumRadius = 80;

series.MinimumRadius = 40;

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Thanks,
Yuvaraj P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon