We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

OrgLineConnector Multiple Points?

Hi,

I'm implementing a flowchart that will need to have some complex line routing. Currently I'm using the OrgLineConnector to connect nodes, but if a line is connected to a node further down in the chart the OrgLineConnector will go right over the nodes. Is there anyway to add multiple points to the Line so that I can set where the line turns? Or someway to treat nodes as obstacles so that the line will automatically route around them? I'm thinking I might have to construct a large line out of multiple lines connected at specified points to circumvent the nodes, but I would like to avoid that if possible. Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Kenneth

1 Reply

NG Naganathan Ganesh Babu Syncfusion Team May 5, 2015 06:53 AM UTC

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

We are glad to inform you that we have created simple sample to achieve your requirement. We suggest you to use Diagram.Model “LineRoutingEnabled” property to set true and set Diagram.Model.LineRouter’s “RoutingMode” property to set as Automatic to the connector which automatically route’s the connector around the nodes when any obstacles occurred. Please refer the below attached sample, code snippet and video for your references.

Here is the code snippet:

[C#]

//set true to enable the model's line routing

diagram1.Model.LineRoutingEnabled = true;

//set Automatically routing the line
diagram1.Model.LineRouter.RoutingMode = RoutingMode.Automatic;

OrgLineConnector line = new OrgLineConnector(new PointF(0, 0), new PointF(300, 300));

//set true to enabling the line routing

line.LineRoutingEnabled = true;

Here is the sample:

Sample

Here is the video:

Video

Please let us know if any concerns.

Regards,

Naganathan K G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon